Saturday, September 24, 2005

Mad Happies gig at the Jubilee Hotel (Sept. 23, 2005 Friday)

MAD HAPPIES:
Paul - Lead vocals / guitars
Josh - Back up vocals / bass
Jerry - Drums

Last night (Sept 23, 2005), the Mad Happies played at the Jubilee Hotel. Four bands were playing that night. They were second to perform. Out of the four bands, only two bands played decent music and the Mad Happies is one of them. As it was previously said, I kept an eye on the camera. If I wasn't holding the camera, it was in my bag so no fucking asshole can steal it this time. And as promised, more pictures below. Click on the picture to enlarge.






Jerry's shoulder was fucked so it's surprising how well they did. He can't lift his right shoulder properly. When he forced to lift it, its uneven as it is shown below.
That started last night before the gig. We thought it might be a dislocated bone or something. But we went to the doctor today (Saturday) and he said it might just be a muscle. An x-ray was taken to be sure. The gig and sleeping with a sore shoulder probably made it worse than it should be.

He wasn't drunk last night, which is a surprise. I had a few drinks before anything started to happen. I wasn't trashed, but I sure wasn't sober. Josh and I were playing pool and the coin slot was exposed and it kept hitting my leg everytime I walk pass it! Had a couple of bruises too.
I was black and blue at the end of the night.

No comments: