Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bits and Pieces

I was invited to go to “high tea”. It was supposed to happen yesterday (Tuesday). But there were some changes. We (me, Mel, and Kimbo) ended up going to Lutwyche Shopping Centre because they wanted to bargain hunt and Kimbo had to return a pair of shoes. She forgot her purse at home so she had to call up Chris to bring it by. Kimbo wasn’t feeling very well. She had an appointment to see the doctor at 2p.m. As soon as Chris arrived, they left. So Mel and I went to pay for the stuff then she drove me back.
We talked a bit. I showed her the cocktail book Kimbo and Chris lent me on father’s day. I discovered she likes creamy cocktails.

Jerry had to pick up Alex from school and I went with him. Mel left before we had to go to avoid heavy school traffic.
He was picked up by Kimbo and Chris 20 minutes later.

Kimbo bought this multi-colored bracelet for $2 the other day. She showed me and told me that they have it in black and silver and I might like it. I didn’t think I would but when she gave it to me (well, actually, she gave it to Chris then Chris gave it to Jerry then Jerry gave it to me), it wasn’t bad at all.

Jerry and I were supposed to walk Angel and Bolli today but it was cancelled because Jerry had to practice with Paul for their upcoming gig on the 23rd of September. It was confirmed just a few days ago. It’s going to be at the Jubilee Hotel in the Valley. I’m not letting go of the camera this time.

No comments: