Sunday, September 18, 2005

Friday, Sept 16 2005

On Friday (Sept. 16, 2005), Me, Jerry, and Josh went to see a two plays at ACU. Then we went back to Josh's place to have a few drinks and I climbed my first tree. I guess it's relaxing to just be up in a tree achieving nothing but solitary fulfillment.

Anyway, after that, we went to Dooley's in the valley for Kat's birthday. Kat is a friend of Jerry's and Josh's. I've only met Kat twice. She just turned 19 on that day. Had a few more drinks there. Peter and Shelly showed up. Then we went to the Indie Temple. We only stayed there for a little while because I really wanted to go to Faith. Peter and Shelly went to Faith with me and Jerry. Jenni, Judy, and Theresa were there. A lot of Basement people were there (Snails, Jonathan, Scott). I guess the reason is that The Basement is dying. It's because of the "Zeven" thing they did. RnB on staurday night. What the fuck were they thinking?!

Jerry isn't that fond of Faith. Maybe mainly because it's in the valley where sleazy people hang out. Faith plays good music though. Anyway, I was so excited when I saw Jenni. I guess it's just nice to be around poeple (female) I know for a change.

Speaking of women to talk to, I've recently been acquainted with Rio. I asked for her email address on Thursday (Sept. 15 2005) and her YM username. She's a nice cheerful person from Thames - the business school I went to a few years back before I came to Australia. We've only started talking to each other recently. She seems nice. She's a music junkie, which is good. But I'm not so sure that we have the same taste in music. What the hey, we've only started getting acquainted. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Congrats on your first tree climb. I hope you liked it. Glad to be with you for that new experience, and I still can't believe that you had never, ever, in your entire life, climbed a tree before; the idea is inconceivable. As I said on the night, half my childhood was spent up in one tree or another.