Saturday, September 10, 2005

Birthday Trio - 9th Sept. 2005

Yesterday, the 9th of Septmeber, was the birthday of three special people - Tim (Jerry's brother), my mom, and Colonel Sanders.

I called my mom that morning to wish her a happy birthday. She told me that my brother Zent woke up really early to make her breakfast.

For Tim's birthday, the plan was that Me, Jerry, Mel, Tim, and Tammy are going over to Kimbo's for dinner but Tim didn't want to so the plan was cancelled. The real celebration would be tomorrow (Sunday) at the Jade Buddha by the river.

I made a trip to KFC to get a bucket of chicken to celebrate the Colonel's birthday. Jerry and I had a big KFC lunch at 3 p.m., in which afterwards, he got a phonecall saying that we're invited to Tim and Tammy's place for pizza. Mel and Jane are going to be there too. And so we did. I was so stuffed.

At the end of the night, Jerry and I went to his office to pick up a coffee table.

No comments: