Saturday, April 14, 2007

Guns N Roses Tour 2007

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic... thinking of the lone days (and nights) I spent with Guns N Roses partying in my head. The good ol' days..

In two months, June 20 2007 to be exact, Axl Rose along with the new members of GnR will rock Brisbane for their "Chinese Democracy" tour. Their new album that everyone thought was a myth. They'll soon prove us wrong, hopefully.

Rumored track list according to "Slash" is as follows:

01. "Chinese Democracy"
02. "This I Love"
03. "I.R.S."
04. "Thyme"
05. "Substitute"
06. "The General"
07. "Seven"
08. "Madagascar"
09. "Ides Of March"
10. "Catcher In The Rye"
11. "Leave Me Alone"
12. "The Blues"
13. "Closing In On You"
14. "There Was A Time"


Support acts! Sebastian Bach from Skid Row and Rose Tattoo, an Australian band.

We are the youth gone wild!! See you at the concert!

No comments: