Friday, March 10, 2006

March 10, 2006 Friday

PERMANENT RESIDENCY

In the last week, I've been taking care of my permanent residency visa. Jerry and I were putting all the documents together. Also I've had help from my family overseas by sending over the necessary statements and paperworks. I had my xray, medicals and blood test that bruised me not so terribly. On monday, Jerry and I have an interview.

GIORDANO

I've requsted to go full time a while ago. There's no full time position available at the moment. Hope is our new area manager. She seems nice. She told me she's been pushing them to let me go full time.

FOOTY

As I write this, Jerry is watching the first game of the rugby league season. As I've previously mentioned before, I'm not into footy but we've decided to make a night of it. We had pizza and drinks. It's been a while since I had vodka. Also, Jerry hasn't had bundy in a while.


JANE'S RENOVATION

Jane, Jerry's mother, is renovating her home. She has to be out of the house for four months while it's being done. She's going to let Gypsy stay with Jerry and me. She's jerry's childhood pet and we're going to have her here for four months. She's getting old. She's about 15 or 16 years old. I wish Rocky can be with us too but I don't think we have the facilities to accomodate him.

MADHAPPIES


Remastering was suppose to be today but it was cancelled. It's going to be on Tuesday. Scheduled gig is on the 1st of June at the Alley Bar. That gig would be the first gig that they have after the album is completed.

MINUS LIFE



Awesome Australian band! They're having another gig on the 29th of April 2006 at HMB. It's going to be a Rock Vs Metal night. "Repeat Offender" will also be playing that night. Definitely worth seeing!

No comments: