Thursday, March 16, 2006

Immigration

Immigration is asking a lot of crap from us. I went to the interview on Monday and everything seemed fine. She said that the things that we are waiting for are the results from my medicals and the AFP record and that's it. Yesterday, I got a call from DIMIA asking me to provide an NBI clearance from overseas. The agent told me that a police clearance would suffice. Apparently not! Now I have to ask my parents to get me my NBI clearance, which might take a while since it's the national bureau and Suzie, my mother's agent, is no longer with us and won't be able to make special arrangements. Also, postage time and cost is taken into consideration. So much hassle and inconvenience! That's on top of all those crap that Jerry and I had to provide for them.

No comments: