Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

YESTERDAY: THE MADHAPPIES MASTERING (Feb 27, 2006)

Yesterday was The Madhappies mastering at Albion at the Grevillea studio. The CD is complete. The next step is CD pressing. I think they're going to make about 500 copies. Paul said that they're going to have the album launch in about a month or two. Jerry told me that before they do the album launch, they're going to have gigs first so they won't sound rusty at the launch.

TODAY: MOVIES WITH RIO (Feb 28, 2006)

I went to the city to pick up the graduation DVD today and went to pick up the necessary documents at Unilodge for my PR. After which, I met up with Rio. We had lunch at KFC and went to see a movie. We were going to watch "Hostel" but then I didn't bring my ID and they won't sell me a ticket. So we watched "Just Friends" instead.

Anyway, I was telling Rio how much I missed Philippines. I told her everything is good here and all and I am aware of the fact that Philippines is not really an ideal place to live in for most people but it's still different. I told her I like it here but I also like it in Phili too. She completely understands and that's why she's going back after she graduates. I was telling her about Michelle Yap and how we used to have fun when we go out even if it's just sitting at some restaurant and talking all afternoon. She told me about the "Mall of Asia" that's about to open soon. I can't wait to see it when I visit.

Rio's parents visited her here in Australia some time ago and she was telling me how much fun it was. Good for her!

TOMORROW: X-RAY (Feb 29, 2006)

I have an appointment to get an x-ray tomorrow for my permanent residency. It's in the valley at 1:45pm. I hope it won't take very long.

No comments: