Monday, February 27, 2006

Rio's birthday and whatnot (Feb. 25 to 26, 2006)

Rio's birthday was on the 24th of Feb. but we celebrated Rio's birthday on the 25th. We went to this kareoke place in the valley and had a few drinks. Jerry had about six to seven VBs (Victoria Bitter). It was only yesterday that he told me that he hates VB and the only reason he had that much was because he was singing. He's a rum and coke guy. I only had about four or five VBs. He sang, Rock and Roll All Night - KISS (I was sort of singing along with him), Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin, Roxanne - Police, Diana, Yesterday - Beatles, Runaway, One - Metallica, etc.

After that, we went to a restaurant because everyone was getting hungry. They didn't have Vodka or Crownies (Jerry's beer) so i got him another VB (I didn't know he hates it at that time. I would've thought that he won't have that much at the kareoke place if he hates it.) and I got a Rusky for myself. Everyone is thinking of what to do next and Jerry asked me to ask everyone if everyone wants to come over to our place to play pool and listen to some music and have more drinks. We rang Josh and invited him over to join us. There's only one problem. I was out of Vodka. So I asked Josh to bring some with him. But he didn't have any Vodka and doesn't know where to get some. So I just asked him to bring any alcohol he's got at home.

Everyone was on the way to our place. Jerry wasn't feeling very well. When we got home, Josh just arrived. Everyone was downstairs playing pool while I took Jerry to the bedroom to rest. I couldn't play music because it would be too loud for Jerry. I stayed with him for a while when Josh came calling, wanting to play pool. So we played doubles. Josh brought bourbon. I had a taste and I didn't like it that much. I don't like dark spirits. Anyway, I don't know how long everyone stayed because most of the time I was upstairs with Jerry. After the game, Josh wanted to watch a movie but everyone else had to go. So Josh and I watched Bug's Life and had some Tequilla. It was about 4am+ when we finished the movie and I had an 8:30am-4:30pm shift the next day. Josh was not in the state to drive so he crashed on the couch. Jerry was in dispose and probably couldn't take me to work and I won't be able to drive myself to work so Josh would have to but he escaped while Jerry and I were asleep.

I only had a few hours of sleep and shouldn't be working at all that day. But I had to go in and open up the shop because I would be the only there. So I asked Jerry to drive me to work. He still wasn't feeling very well that time. We got there at about 8:30am and waited for Hayden (workmate) to arrive. He was suppose to arrive at 10am. But he arrived half an hour early. He asked me if I'm sick. because I look it. I said yes and I had to go. So he started ringing poeple asking who could come in. Hayden wasn't feeling very well too. He called Michelle and she was still sick.

Jerry took us home and we had breakfast at about 12pm. We had bacon and eggs and toast. We haven't had that in a very long time.

We went to Chris and Kimbo's at 2pm for lunch. Tammy and I played pool. We had several games and I won most of them. Alex, Chris and myself were playing darts. I was beating them! But we had to go and Alex and I came to a tie.

Didn't do anything else for the rest of the day.

No comments: