Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds Tour 2005 (June 28, 2005)



Chris (Jerry's dad) saw Alice Cooper in the city. If only I could've stayed in the city a little while longer yesterday, I could've met him myself.

"Dirty Diamonds" is Alice Cooper's new album and this was the Dirty Diamonds Tour 2005! It was awesome!

I don't remember the whole line up but here are a few songs that he did:
- Billion dollar babies
- I never cry
- Poison
- School's out
- Welcome to my nightmare
- Feed my frankenstein
- Only women bleed
- What do you want from me
- No more Mr. Nice guy
- Dirty diamonds
- Woman of mass distraction
- I'm eighteen
- Lost in America
- Under my wheels

The pictures above are the only good ones from all the pictures that we took. But it doesn't matter, we were there and we lived it! The crowd was tamed and to my disappointment, there are seats and no floor area. But nevertheless, it was a pretty damn good show! Alice, rock on!

No comments: