Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A hotdog is more


People can get them everywhere. Might it be at a convenience store, grocery store, fast food joint, snack bars, etc. Hotdogs are being served at events (i.e. ball game). If you're hungry and wanting a snack, hotdogs will always be there for you. You can put anything on them.. katsup (fine! tomato sauce), mustard, mayonaise, BBQ sauce, onions, chilli, swet chilli, bacon bits, etc. You name it! You can be as creative as you want. My all time favorite is just mayonaise on my sandwich. Squishy mayonaise getting in between my teeth and caressing my mouth.... the soft succulent meat dancing on my tongue.. mmm...

My first memory of a hotdog is when I was a kid when my dad used to sneak me out in the middle of the night to go to Burger Machine and get a hotdog sandwich. Not even a sandwich at times. Sometimes, its just a hotdog on a stick. The stick wasn't even a stick. It was a red straw. A juicy hotdog.. I remember it well.. I don't know if its the hotdog I enjoyed or the fact that my dad and I are in cahoots but from then on to this day, I long for hotdogs...

No comments: