Friday, July 29, 2005

My new mp3 player!

The picture is a bit crappy. It looks better in real.

Features (Taken from the "Creative" website):
  • 10,000 songs, 20GB capacity
  • Superb audio clarity up to 96dB SNR
  • Large 1.65"LCD screen
  • Mesmerising blue glow
  • Up to 11 hrs playback time on a single battery charge
  • Intuitive vertical touch pad control
  • FM radio & recorder
  • Voice recorder
  • Syncs with Microsoft Outlook® Contacts, Calendar & Tasks
  • Removable storage feature
  • USB 2.0
  • Access the widest selection of songs and music genres through Zen supported music services
I don't know how good or bad the battery life really is because I haven't had the chance to continuously use it for more than 2 hours. The software is not as user friendly but nothing too complicated. I was hoping that its just plug, drag and drop but its not so I have to install the software.

It took me two days to finish transferring everything but it was all worth it! Now I can listen to all my music anytime anywhere without havng to bring all those CDs with me and changing discs. No more wishing I have my Great Southern Trendkill CD because someone is giving me the shit or wishing I have my Strange Highways CD because I'm feeling joyful; No more skipping and glitches while walking; No more worrying that someone might steal my CDs; No more being really careful with my backpack to avoid damaging the CDs. But of course, now, I have to be careful with this new machine.

Overall, I'm quite satisfied. All I need now are speakers (decent ones) for my laptop. Which I've been meaning to get but just couldn't be bothered to look because I use my stereo to play music and Jerrys media computer is available for use.

No comments: