Monday, December 05, 2005

Motley Crue Carnival of Sins Tour (December 4, 2005, Sunday)

I had to work that day (yesterday). I finished at 4:30pm, which was 1 and 1/2 hr. earlier than I was suppose to because I work an extra 1 1/2 hr. on Thursday. Jerry picked me up from work, came home, started dinner early then off to the concert. I had three Vs that day. I was pumped up with caffeine. It was a tiring day and night and I was expecting it to be even if it was to see Motley Crue. We were in line for the merchandise for 45minutes! Got a few shirts. Also, cameras weren't allowed in. So, no photos from last night >=(

We went in just as Motorhead was starting. Right on time. They opened for Motley Crue. Here are a few songs that Motorhead did:

- inferno
- metropolis
- ace of spades
- sacrifice (awesome drum solo for about five minutes)
- overkill
- speedfreak
- we are the road crew

A few minutes pass 9pm, Motley Crue finally appears. They were fuckin' awesome! pyrotechnics were awesome! Here's the line up (that I can remember and not in order):

- shout at the devil
- girls, girls, girls (of course)
- kickstart my heart (of course)
- dr. feelgood (of course)
- same ol' situation
- wild side
- glitter
- home sweet home
- without you
- too fast for love
- looks that kill
*Also, a few of their new songs, which I'm not familiar with.

They opened with "Shout at the Devil". Couldn't have picked a better song to start off the Motley Crue night! Ended with "Kickstart My Heart" and for the encore was "Anarchy in the UK" as their final song. During the intermission, Cowboys from Hell by Pantera was the background music. Awesome!

I was drained at the end of the night. I was standing all day at work and all night at the concert. But it was all worth it!

No comments: