Tuesday, August 23, 2005

NIN - with teeth tour 2005 (August 22, 2005)

NEEDLE IN A MOSH PITT
Yes, I know I'm a big person but I felt so tiny last night when we went to see Nine Inch Nails. To some people the mosh isn't that rough but damn, huge people all around me and I couldn't see a damn thing! Cameras are not allowed in so its not like I have anything to look at when I get home. Trent looked so different now. He's BUFFED and his hair is really short. I didn't recognize him. I was confused. I thought maybe they changed the vocalist? But no, it sounded like Trent. I could hardly see anything especially from where I was standing. Even though we're at the floor area and close to the stage (but we had to move back because of the mosh), like I've said, huge people all around me. It sucks being short.. Anyway, my other senses are still working. So I listened and felt Trent.

NIN AFTER PARTY
There were two after parties: at HMB and Faith. There was an official NIN after party and The Follow (they opened for NIN) is going to play at HMB. Anyway, we didn't go to either of them. We just went home.

LINE UP
Here are a few songs that they did:
- March of the pigs
- The wretched
- Love is not enough
- With teeth
- Starfuckers
- You know what you are
- Only
- Closer

No comments: