Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hello, Mr. Romantic. My name is Lyn


Yesterday (August 23, 2005), I went to the city to get a few accessories for our costumes then I went home. The plan was: grocery shopping must be done on that day. Jerry is going to drop me off at Lutwyche then pick up Kimbo (his step mom) from uni (she's taking flower arrangment classes. I dont know what its called.) then come back for me then get petrol. To my knowledge, thats what happened.

When we get home, he forgot to get petrol so I had to go do it myself. When I came home a few minutes later, I walked in on a candle-lit room. Candles everywhere, huge flowers, romantic music playing in the background and he's making dinner. There wasn't any occassion whatsoever.

I wanted to know how and why he did it. Here's how he did it: He dropped me off at lutwyche and then he came home and kimbo came over with the flowers and candles and helped him with the arrangements. Thats why she asked me the other day what my favorite flowers are. Apparently, he's been planning this since last week and people knew about it except for me. As to what possessed him to do it remains a mystery to me.

After our dinner, we played UNO. Thats what we usually play when we got nothing else to do, but we haven't played in a while. Then we watched Frasier. He bought the DVD a while ago and I've been wanting to watch it ever since he got it and last night, we finally did. Frasier is one of my favorite shows.

Let me tell you a little bit about Jerry:
- He doesn't litter
- He gets embarrass really easily
- He blushes
- He knows good music
- He's a hopeless romantic (flowers-sunset-cuddles-teddy bears-moments-chocolates-ice creams-love conquers all belief)
- He's a good drummer
- He smells good with nothing on (cologne, I mean)
- He looks good in red
- He talks about the future
- He doesn't have a commitment phobia
- He protects me from the mosh

I'm just not use to it. I lived two decades of my life with nothing like that. So, hello there Mr. Romantic. Its nice to meet you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..........intresting